My Psychotherapy practice provides you with:
- The time and opportunity to speak confidentially, in your own words, about your difficulties at this time, such as stress, anxiety depression etc;
- A place to articulate your own experience to distressing life changes, including loss and trauma; and
- The opportunity to articulate the cause of distress which sometime comes in the form of physical symptoms and chronic pain.
This form of psychological work offers the chance to address issues of sexuality; body image; relationships; loss of direction in life; social isolation; and addiction and its effects on your family and friends.
I qualified from the School of Psychotherapy in St. Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin in 2018 and have practiced in mental health settings since 2016.
My dedicated clinics are as follows:
- 32 Grand Parade on Fridays and Saturdays
- Midleton Holistic Centre, Co. Cork, on Thursdays;
- City Therapy, Dame Street, Dublin 2 on Mondays and Tuesdays;
- I am also available to work online via Zoom etc
- Or otherwise by appointment.